Sunday 16 January 2011

Script for The Kickables

The Script (82.1secs)
All voiced over, by the individual characters.
Matt: DANGER! Ha you weren’t expecting that were you?
I’m captain awesome and I’ll be your superhero for your lifetime!
I became a superhero because I felt the urge to bring justice to the world… well Bristol at least… and also for the chicks. Superheroes get the ladies… hopefully. Of course there is also Sam… (17.5secs)
Sam: Cheers Matt. Hey I’m the mysterious man. Ever been called a queer or a bit of a loser. I have. So I made a stand against crime. Injustice is everywhere and its up to me and my fellow partners against crime to do something about it.
Lets not forget josh… (18secs)
Josh: Thanks Sam. Mega Boy is my name. Kicking crime is my game. I stare punches in the face. I became a superhero because I was bored at home and mum says I need to get out more. I’m called mega boy because I am unusually tall for a sidekick.
Now over to Protector… Adam? Adam? (17.2secs)
Adam: Hey hows it going?
Josh: Its going good… Remember were supposed to say a bit about ourselves…
Adam: Alright lets get to it! I’m Adam and I like Doritos. Best game of the year Fifa 11 I fucking did it with that game…
Josh: No no no… you are supposed to tell them about your superhero!
Adam: oh okay okay… I’m protector and I’m an alcoholic.
Josh: Perfect…
Matt: Wait you’re an alcoholic??
Sam: You actually serious?
Adam: Well not really, I mean it only counts if you throw up right?
Matt: Guys, man alive; we’re frozen in time right now! (29.4sec)

No comments: